Monday, April 8, 2013

My First Award - Liebster Blog Award

First up all thank you very much for entering many recipe in my last month food event. All recipes are awesome. 


One other thing is... I am really happy to announce that I received my first Liebster Blog Award from Priyas Virundhu . I am very glad and thankful to Priya for sharing this award with me.

I found out that the Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, kind, pleasant, value, cute, endearing and welcome.

Now coming back to the award, there are some rules.or receiving this award and they are...

1.Write 11 facts about yourself.
2.Answer the 11 interview question you've been given by the person who nominated you.
3.Fabricate 11 new questions.
4. Nominate 11 new bloggers who have less than 200 followers and mention them in your blog.
5. Tell the person who nominated you along with the people whom you have nominated.

Now the hard part in receiving this award is to write about yourself. So it did take some time for me.

Some facts about me:

1. I love music, any kind just have lighen up my mind.
2. Sometimes I just like to wander in malls and do window shopping :-)
3. I like to make new friends.
4. I love to sketch .
5. I love to travel and explore about people and places.
6. I love to watch movies.
7. I am friendly and kind.
8. I love to play with my son.
9. I love to do pot painting.
10. I like to try new things in adventure, food, cloths etc.
11. I love shopping.

Questions I was asked to answer

1. What inspired you to start a blog?
    My family.

2. What is the best food you ever had?
    My mom's all dishes

3. Name one dish you always love to cook
    Any sweet dish.

4. Which one would you prefer going for a picnic with your friends or relatives? Why?
    I prefer picnic with friends but don’t mind it with relatives, each is fun in a different way.

5. What is the most memorable moment in your life?
     When my son first said "mamma".

6. Which type of movie do you prefer realistic or fiction?
    Both

7. Which is your favorite holiday spot?
    DisneyLand, Paris, scotland many more

8. Where do you prefer to live a city or in a village?
    I prefer city, but love to spend vacation in village as always did in schooldays

9. What is one device you wish to be in your kitchen?
    none

10. What is your hobby?
    Listening to music, painting browsing etc.

11. What is your dream in your life?
    Become an entrepreneur and simply experience the beauty and wonder of life the best I possibly can.

I have the same 11 questions for you and share 11 random facts about you. Pass on this award to other bloggers and happy blogging.

I am please to pass this  award to the following bloggers, 
Download your award from here,

Happy Blogging... 

8 comments:

  1. congrats and thank you for sharing the award.

    happy to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping bye Amrutha! Thanks for the award as well. Happy to follow u dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for passing on this award!! Your blog looks like a lovely space - I'd be glad to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear.. thank u so much for sharing this award. glad to follow u back..
    http://www.indiantastyfoodrecipes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Amruta....
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your valuable comment :)
    Glad to follow you !!! Amruta, I cant see you in my GFC list can you please join it again :)
    ShrutiRasoi

    Tandoori Pomfret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dear, It was nice to know a lot now about you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award...you have a great collection of recipes here...

    Thanks for nominating me...indeed a honor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely space... Happy to follow you... I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete