There are many health benefits of protein. Eating enough protein is essential to maintain a healthy body. If the body sustains an injury, such as a cut, protein helps with tissue repair. Along with carbohydrates, protein provides energy for the body which helps keep us from becoming fatigued.
Another one of the benefits of protein is helping the body fight off illness and disease and keeping the immune system functioning properly. Protein always goes well with carbohydrates. Recommended to eat 4:1 or 5:1 carb to protein ratio.
Time: 5 minutes
1/2 cup milk(fat free/whole/soy)
2-3 tbsp oats(instant cook)
2 tbsp mango pulp(optional)
2 tsp almond powder(roasted)
half - 1 scoop protein powder(whey/soy)
few ice cubes
1. Put all ingredients in blender. Blend to smooth consistency.
2. Garnish with chopped almond pieces and chocolate chip/syrup(optional).
3. Fresh Protein milkshake is ready.
1. Keep in mind 4:1 or 5:1 ratio of carb to protein ratio. Always add banana to milkshake as its give superb taste and has carb to go well with protein.
2. Any berries go well with this Protein milk shake.
3. Amount of protein powder depends on when u have, use 1 scoop after workout otherwise half scoop.