Sunday, April 1, 2012

First Food Event - Theme Bake Delicious Muffins


This is my first food event here on Cooking Space, I am so much excited.

Its fresh, sunny, colorful blooming flowers, a beautiful Spring time. So let start Spring with satisfying our sweet tooth. I invite you all to participate in my first food event and the theme is making Delicious Muffins



                                     
 
I always loved making muffins as muffin recipes are always quick and easy and the result, yummy delicious mouthful indulgence. So go ahead and make one for you and your family. Let start springing with Muffin! I am entering with Double Chocolate Muffins With Cream Cheese Frosting.

Surprise with different ingredients, frosting and your ideas. Come, be a part of this Delicious Homemade Muffins event happening here on Cooking Space in this month(April 2012).

To enter, follow these steps:

1. Bake your Favorite muffin and post in this month April 2012. No old posts and must be in English, please.



2. In your post, include link to this announcement page, compulsory. 

3. Add your post link to inlinkz tool at the end of this post. If any issues just mail me at - cookingspace.mail@gmail.com. Non blogger people can mail me their muffins :).

Looking forward to those delicious mouthful indulgence,
Amruta.






2 comments:

  1. I bake muffins very often. Will post my entry for the event soon.
    First time here. Happy to follow you.
    Do visit my space in your free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love muffins so much. Will try this soon.

    ReplyDelete