Monday, December 31, 2012

Event Announcement : Cooking with Seeds - Oats



Wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. I am excited to host another event in my blog. I am hosting Priya's Cooking with Seeds Event and I have picked the theme as Oats.

Its winter time and start new year with healthy innovative food. Come, be a part of this Cooking with Seeds event happening here on Cooking Space in this month(January 2013).

To enter, follow these steps:

1. Cook anything with Oats, both vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes are accepted from 01-Jan-2013 to 31-Jan-2013 in English, please.. Use oats in any form (instant cooking oats, old fashioned oats, oats or oatmeal flour etc).


2. Post as many dishes as you can. Multiple entries are allowed.


3. Link your entry to this Cooking With Seeds Announcement Page and Priya's Event Announcement Page.


4. Old entries which are re-posted with these links are also accepted.


5. Using Logo is very much appreciated.


6. Add your post link to inlinkz tool at the end of this post. If any issues just mail me at - mycookingspace@gmail.com. Non blogger people can mail me their recipes :).


Download image here.

Looking forward to those delicious mouthful indulgence ... :-)
Amruta - Cooking Space.



8 comments:

  1. Thanks Amruta for hosting, btw could you pls send me the logo,i couldnt pick it from here..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Priya, I have updated post with the link to download image.. looking forward recipes from you :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, I have submitted a lot of my Oats recipes here!!! Happy hosting!!!
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - Breakfast
    Ongoing Event - Tried and Tasted - Raks Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice theme ! Just added my entry. Happy Hosting !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Usha for your entry on my blog!

      Delete
  4. hi amruta, i have linked my entry apple oats cake to your event.Happy hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Poornima for your entry on my blog!

      Delete